The answers to all our puzzles can be found here. Give them a good try before you peek, though!
Word Search 1 : I am the King of Rome, and above grammar.
Word Search 2 : ENTREPRENEURIAL
Word Search 3 :
The correctly spelled words are:
Word Search 4 :
A MEDITERRANEAN TOUCAN VETERINARIAN
Practice Exercise (from Step-by-Step)
I have a great respect for the English language. I am one of its supporters, its promoters, its elevators. I don't degrade it. A slip of the tongue would be the most that you would get from me. Mark Twain
1. People are wrong when they say that the opera isn't what it used to be. It is what it used to be — that's what's wrong with it. Noel Coward
2. A family is a unit composed not only of children, but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. Ogden Nash
3. A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognised. Fred Allen
4. When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?' Sydney J. Harris
1. Don't you understand, this is the first time I've actually stood on the surface of another planet ... a whole alien world ...! Pity it's such a dump though. Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
2. In one respect the Martians are a happy people; they have no lawyers. Edgar Rice Burroughs (A Princess of Mars — 1917)
3. No average mind can either understand or enjoy science-fiction; it takes an amount of imagination beyond the average man. John W. Campbell Jr (Science-Fiction — 1938)
4. A humanoid robot is like any other machine; it can fluctuate between being a benefit and a hazard very rapidly. Philip K. Dick (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)
1. Never refuse to do a kindness unless the act would work great injury to yourself, and never refuse to take a drink — under any circumstances.
2. Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else. This is not advice, it is merely custom.
3. It is not worth while to try to keep history from repeating itself, for man's character will always make the preventing of the repetitions impossible.
4. If I have a passion for anything, it is for teaching. It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others — and less trouble.